Skip to content
- Recruitment and selection.
- Conducting disciplinary hearings.
- Co-ordination of human resources matters for all Council departments.
- Identifying staff training needs and recommend appropriate training.
- Industrial Relations.
- Co-ordinate all council training workshops.
- Secretariat of Council.
- Record keeping of all council documents.
- Ensure that council offices and grounds are kept in a habitable state.
- Budget control of the administration department.
- Administration of employee benefits and welfare.
- Develop and review of manpower policies.